Dedicated to a Higher Quality of Life
Dedicated to a Higher Quality of Life
Ageless Muscle is a quiet clean fitness center with personal trainers who help people of all ages to build lean muscle, specializing in those who have medical conditions.
David has spent the last 20 years in the medical orthopedic industry assisting in thousands of joint replacements involving knee, hip, shoulder, plus many other sport related injuries.
Ageless Muscle will help build lean muscle to all who’ve completed rehabilitation for such injuries and replacements, including to help prolong or prevent possible surgeries.
We’ve all reached new chapters in life, so it’s time to join the Ageless Muscle team and get back to enjoying life to it’s fullest again.
David has been around sports and fitness his entire life due to being raised by a father who was a high school football coach. He practically grew up in a gym and on playing fields. David went on to succeed and accomplish many feats throughout his childhood and into his adult life. In 2016, David won his Pro Card in Men’s Masters Beach and Physique thus becoming a professional athlete at the age of 55.
Since 2014, David is currently helping thousands of people each week through his motivational column in The Galveston Daily News and from his book “Keep Moving and Improving”. David spent 20 years in the medical orthopedic industry until dedicating his life with the sole purpose to inspire and motivate all people in their personal and business lives as it relates to sports, fitness and weight training.
- Nspire Sports League Pro Masters Beach and Physique Champion 2016 to present
- Columnist for The Galveston Daily News
- Book Author “Keep Moving and Improving”
- Inventor “The Abdominal Reanimater”
- 1st Degree Black Belt in American Tae Kwon Do
- Founder of The Dekeday Foundation
- Former Marathon runner and Triathlete
- High school Soccer Coach of the Year 1998
- 5 time Texas State Championship high school football coach LaMarque, Tx 1993-1997
- Who’s Who of Science Teachers 1998
- All District swimmer, diver and water polo player 1980
- Junior Olympic medalist Water Polo 1978
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from University of Houston
- Co-owner Ageless Muscle LLP
Tina started her weight training journey over 20 years ago. During that time span, she expanded her knowledge into all aspects of strength training, lean muscle mass and supplementation. In 2016, Tina made the decision to get out of her comfort zone and compete on stage. This extensive body sculpting program took her to the ultimate level of becoming a Pro Women’s Masters Champion. After 2 years of perseverance, in 2018, at the age of 45, Tina not only won 2 Pro Cards in Bikini Athletic and Figure divisions, but competed against women half her age. This ultimate dedication and discipline proved that at any age, you can add lean muscle.
Now, Tina co-founded Ageless Muscle and is dedicating her professional expertise to help all others reach their goals and genetic potential.
- Nspire Sports League Pro Masters Bikini Athletic and Figure
- Personal Trainer and Coach for Ageless Muscle
- State of Texas Certified Teachers
- Bachelors of Science in Education
- Founder and CEO of Friendswood Animal Advocates
Dylan’s fitness journey started at a very young age to which he grew and excelled in multiple sports - including football, baseball, soccer and basketball.
Dylan’s weight training began in 7th grade when his father David started teaching him the fundamentals. Dylan’s true passion for weight training went full force during his junior year in high school because he needed muscle growth for sports.
In 2016, Dylan competed in his first body building physique contest to beat out all other competitors with a 1st place finish as a Teen Beach Champion. Over the next several years, Dylan competed in four other competitions and remained undefeated in each show.
Through these competitions, Dylan was featured on the national television show Inside Edition, Voyage Houston magazine, and in The Galveston Daily News.
As a young man, Dylan has dedicated his life to helping others, not only to reach their fitness goals, but to exceed all expectations. Even today, Dylan trains like a champion, including a continual education in nutrition, exercise and diet to help improve all his clients.
Through his passion for people and professionalism, Dylan became the General Manager of Ageless Muscle Fitness Center.
- 5 time Nspire League Teen Champion
- Dekeday Foundation Founder
- Voyage Houston feature
- Inside Edition feature
- Galveston Daily News feature
Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved.