KEEPING IT SIMPLE – If it comes in a box or wrapper, it’s processed, and typically not good for you.
· Protein: Natural, not processed meat (chicken, turkey, red meat, wild game, egg whites) Always look for the leanest meat.
· Fish (not from a can)
· Veggies with every meal, no exceptions. Especially, green veggies like broccoli, spinach, asparagus and brussels sprouts.
· Unlimited Fruit. Try not to eat fruit late in the evening due to sugar content (fructose and glucose). All fruits ending in “berry” contain anti-toxins.
· Carbohydrates: potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, and oatmeal. Keep carbs minimal for last meal, unless post workout.
Here are 7 high-fat foods that are actually incredibly healthy and nutritious.
· Avocados – not guacamole
· Dark Chocolate
· Whole Eggs
· Fatty Fish
· Raw Nuts
· Chia Seeds
· Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Healthy Sweet Tooth Suggestion
· Try a rice cake with a slight spread of almond butter and all natural honey. It’s not only filling, but has little calories. Just know, most body builders and physique competitors eat these before going on stage.
· We actually eat these as a pre-workout meal before weight training.
6:00am: oatmeal, egg whites, spinach
9:00am: protein shake or lean turkey, small potato, broccoli
12:00pm: baked chicken, jasmine rice, asparagus
3:00pm: protein shake or lean beef, small potato, brussel sprouts
5:00pm: rice cake, almond butter, honey
WORKOUT AND TRAINING
7:00pm: fish, jasmine rice, asparagus
9:00pm: casein shake
**The variety of meals above can be eaten at any chosen meal time. You can eat two of the meal types multiple times a day, and switch it up each day or however ofter you cook.**
*protein waffles can tend to be dry if cooked too long*
Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved.